Become a Client
Our clients are a diverse mix of individuals, families and business owners with one thing in common: they all want to make smart decisions about their financial planning and investment choices.
We find that we’re best able to serve couples and individuals who meet the criteria below. Someone who:
- Proactively pursues financial security and personal abundance.
- Expects high quality and highly responsive service.
- Does not have the time or the desire to manage money and monitor financial goals.
- Wants an adviser who listens well and thoroughly understands their values when addressing life changes and market volatility.
- Has $250,000 or more of investable assets.
- Appreciates down-to-earth explanations of complex financial situations.
- Sees the value of objective and unbiased advice.
- Would describe oneself as a saver wanting to become an investor.
- May be experiencing any of these life changes:
- Recovering from the deep recession
- Leaving a job
- Changing marital status
- Receiving an inheritance
- Approaching retirement or recently retired
If this sounds like you, simply Contact Us to schedule a meeting. Our initial meeting will focus on you, your family and your goals and aspirations. You’ll have an opportunity to interview us and find out why we may be a good fit for pursuing your financial goals.
We ask all prospective clients to complete our Confidential Financial Fact Finder to ensure we spend our time together wisely and efficiently for your benefit. We also suggest you bring applicable financial documents to our initial meeting, including:
- A copy of your most recent tax return
- Mutual fund or brokerage account reports or statements
- Annuity contracts and most recent statements
- Life insurance policies and most recent statement
- Completed Financial Fact Finder
If we determine that we are a good fit for each other, we will ask you to complete our comprehensive Confidential Client Questionnaire. This document helps you identify your goals and preferences, and provides us with the detailed information we require to develop a truly personal and custom strategy for you.
We look forward to meeting with you to determine how we can help you pursue your goals as you transition through life’s many stages.